For the gear heads. I asked Sum Dude at the Allen Conference to dump his pockets because he was making multiple security teams nervous with his demeanor.
From left to right:
- Cammenga Tritium Wrist Compass, US Mil issue
- Marathon GSAR (Global Search And Rescue) Sterile
- Benchmade SOCP in custom sheath by BladeRigs
- Pocket Holster by Bob Mika
- Poor Man’s Wallet
- Key Chain with Streamlight Nano and TSA-Friendly Leatherman Tool
- Reading Material
Sum Dude was distraught because he’s missing one essential EDC item, which is a Spyderco folding knife. However a care package from the Amazing Goddess of Steel, Marketing Maven Joyce Laituri at Spyderco, is on-station for the airdrop and emergency resupply.